Who is Introductory Authorised Person?
“Introductory Authorised Person” is a person who is engaged by a member-broker primarily to solicit business in securities on a revenue-sharing basis.One introduces the clients and will get revenue, only for the registered segments every month in Broking Segment.
Benefits for IAP (Introductory Authorised Person): -
- Convenient Work timings
- Zero Deposit
- 24*7 back- office access to Monitor Position/ Revenue/ Aum of mapped clients
- Regular knowledge upgrade sessions
- Exchange Registration Certificate
- Automated Pay-out of revenue based on pre-defined sharing ratio every month
- Zero Infrastructure & Support cost
- Call and Trade Services at no extra cost
- Easy access to our solid research & advisory services
- No bar on having Graduate/post- graduate degree (Min. 10th Std. certificate will also do)
- All Dealing/ Back- Office/ Risk Management Activities will be taken care of by local Branch
- Free Online Back office & TradeMobi Access for IAP Clients
For further details fill in your contact details below or contact your nearest AnandRathi branch, for specific queries write to us at email@example.com